By using the Platform, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Platform. We reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. You agree to obtain annual notices of, and changes to, this Policy electronically by visiting this Platform. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Revised" date at the bottom of this document. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Platform. Use of the Platform following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect. Therefore, we encourage you to visit this Platform from time to time for changes to our Policy.
We collect personal information and non-personal information through the Platform. Personal information is information that identifies an individual. Non-personal information is aggregated information that does not reveal a person’s specific identity.
Personal information. We may collect the following types of personal information:
• Information provided by an individual representing themselves or a business entity when registering to use the Platform, such as name, company name, telephone number, email address, and mailing address.
• Information provided by an individual representing themselves for the purpose of verifying their rental history, income, credit, criminal, eviction, or documents, such as name, social security number, date of birth, telephone number, email address, and address(es).
• Information provided by a third party, entered on a rental application (with consent to verify), such as: name, company name, address, telephone number, and email address.
• Please note that, if we combine any non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information as long as it is so combined.
In addition, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Platform. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Platform; (b) sending us an email message; (c) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Platform. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by LVG. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring webPlatform addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the LVG Platform.
The LVG Platform may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize LVG pages, or register with LVG Platform or services, a cookie helps LVG to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same LVG Platform, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the LVG features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the LVG services or Platforms you visit.
Personal Information. We may use personal information we collect in the following ways:
• AAdministrative Communications. From time to time, we may use personal information to send you important information regarding the Platform, or changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Platform, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
• Other Communications. From time to time, we may use personal information to send you reminders and to inform you of enhancements to the Platform.
• Purchases. We may use personal information, including Payment Information, in order to fulfill your purchase.
• Internal Business Purposes. We may also use personal information for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis and audits.
We may disclose information on the Platform to:
• Customers. We offer verification reports to our customers. Information on the reports will include: Name(s), Property Address(es), and dates. No other personal identifying information is visible on the report.
• Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to income verification, credit, criminal, and eviction reports, ID verification, and document verification (collectively “tenant screening reports”); data analysis; order fulfillment; list enhancement and other administrative services. We may disclose personal information to such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide services to us. Such services may include: tenant screening reports, marketing distribution, email list management services, advertising, certain product functionalities, customer support, web hosting, customer data management and enhancement, data analysis and email service.
• Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from Platform users to an affiliate or a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
• Law Enforcement; Emergencies; Compliance; Other Purposes Permitted by Law. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Policy to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose personal information to others as we believe appropriate (a) to comply with legal process; (b) to respond to governmental requests; (c) to enforce our Terms and Conditions; (d) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of ConsumerInfo.com, Inc., our affiliated companies, you or others; (e) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (f) for any other purpose permitted by applicable law.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Platform cannot be guaranteed.
LVG secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. LVG uses SSL Protocol for this purpose.
WWhen personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other webPlatforms, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol or tokenization protocol.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us of the problem as soon as possible by contacting us in accordance with the section "Contacting Us" below (note that, if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
From time to time, LVG may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from LVG or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from LVG, you may opt out of such communications by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
We control and operate the Platform from the United States, and the Platform is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. We do not represent or warrant that the Platform, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Platform do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Platform's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.
LandLord Verification Group, LLC, 7848 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117
Email Address: email@example.com
Last Revised: February 2023